Most businesses rely on one or more vehicles to operate. Whether you are delivering meals by way of your catering company’s van or own an entire fleet of snowplows, commercial auto insurance is essential for the protection of your business, your drivers and their passengers.
Coverage for Cars, Trucks, Busses and Vans
Any vehicle used for business purposes should carry commercial auto insurance coverage. That includes vehicles that meet any of the following criteria:
- Vehicles owned or leased by the business itself
- Vehicles owned or leased by an individual, but used for business purposes
- Vehicles used for the delivery of goods
- Vehicles used to transport people, such as taxis, limousines or busses
- Vehicles equipped for commercial purposes, such as plows* and food trucks
There are various lines of commercial auto insurance coverage that protect against property damage and liability exposures. Specific types of coverage can include the following:
- Bodily injury
- Medical payments
- Property damage liability
- Physical damage
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist
- Excess liability/umbrella
Bebis Insurance Services, Inc. works with a wide variety of carriers to find you a comprehensive commercial auto insurance policy at the lowest possible premium. Contact us at 508-947-5800 or fill out the form on this page for more information about how our agency can help protect your business.
*Larger commercial vehicles such as construction trucks, tow trucks, tractor trailers and plows will need commercial truck insurance, a specific line of commercial auto coverage geared toward larger vehicles carrying equipment, cargo or machinery.