Because death is an unfortunate part of life, life insurance is an integral part of your family’s long-term security. Consider the financial impact that your death could have on your loved ones. Funerals, wakes, burials and cremations are all costly, and they are expenses your spouse and children shouldn’t have to worry about while they mourn. Life insurance provides peace of mind when the unthinkable happens.
Types of Life Insurance
- Term – Term life insurance policies are in place for a set period of time, oftentimes up to a certain age. They tend to be less expensive than whole life insurance policies.
- Universal – Universal life insurance is a type of permanent coverage that has an additional cash value component. As the cash value accumulates over time, policyholders can withdraw certain amounts without changing the death benefit portion of the plan. However, you have the option to adjust the premiums or death benefits associated with your plan.
- Guaranteed universal – Unlike universal coverage, guaranteed universal insurance builds no cash value. However, it is designed to last a lifetime with lower monthly payments than whole or universal policies.
- Whole – Like universal life insurance, whole life insurance carries a cash value. However, premiums and death benefits are fixed for the duration of the policy.
- Mortgage protection – Your family may struggle to make monthly mortgage payments without your income. Mortgage protection can help ensure they keep the home you worked so hard to provide.
Be proactive about protecting your family’s future. Contact Bebis Insurance Services, Inc. at 508-947-5800 or fill out the form on this page to learn more about the type of coverage that’s right for you.