Nothing beats spending the day out on the water, enjoying the summer air. And, nothing can ruin a beautiful summer day faster than a boat, yacht or Jet Ski accident. Personal watercraft insurance helps protect you and your boat against accidents, vandalism and liability.
The insurance agents at Bebis Insurance Services, Inc. can help you find the right watercraft coverage at a reasonable cost.
What Does Personal Watercraft Insurance Cover?
A personal watercraft policy protects you against common liability exposures. Common coverages include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Liability: Protects you against costs associated with injury or property damage due to an accident you caused.
- Comprehensive: Helps with repairs or replacement costs if your own watercraft is damaged due to things such as vandalism.
- Collision: If you watercraft is damaged due to a collision, this coverage will help pay for the cost of repairs or replacement. Amounts paid may not surpass your watercraft’s current estimated value.
- Total loss replacement: If your watercraft is damaged beyond reasonable repair, this coverage offers reimbursement up to the price you originally paid for your boat.
- On-water towing labor: If you break down on the water, this coverage will pay for the costs associated with the tow or to get it in running condition.
- Medical payments: If you are hurt in an accident, this coverage can help you with the medical costs that are associated with your injuries.
If you own a boat, watercraft insurance is just as important as car insurance! Contact Bebis Insurance Services, Inc. at 508-947-5800 or fill out the form on this page for more information on finding comprehensive watercraft insurance at a reasonable cost.